Under the new organizational structure of DENR, PENRO Palawan is now consist of two(2) divisions: the Management Services Division and Technical Services Division.
The Management Services Division(MSD) is tasked to
- Oversee the delivery of financial and administrative services within its jurisdiction;
- Ensure that all administrative and financial transactions are in compliance with COA, DBM and CSC rules and regulations;
- Ascertain that plans and programs are attained through sufficient and timely release of funds;
- Monitor spending vis-a vis accomplishments for efficient and economic fund utilization within its jurisdiction;
- Provide assistance and services on the implementation of office orders, rules and regulations on matters involving personnel management, general services, communications, logistics, property, safety, records management and documentation;
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by higher authorities.
In DENR-PENRO Palawan, the MSD is under the supervision of a Chief Administrative Officer. As Division Chief, he is entrusted to supervise all Administrative and Financial sections under his wings, such as: Personnel section, Accounting, Budget, Cashier, Planning and other administrative sections attached to it. He ensures the smooth operation of all administrative and financial aspect of the office.
- Details Published: 2016-07-18